Sunday 6 August
Entry is free
Boronia Park Ovals, Hunters Hill: 9.30am -4.00pm
The annual Hunters Hill community festival Moocooboola is held on the first Sunday in August at Boronia Park, Hunters Hill. Moocooboola Festival is a big-day-out for the whole community with plenty to see and do.
Food & Wine * Music * Comedy * Market Bazar
* Dance * Stacks of Free Kids’ Stuff *
* All-day Rides * Dog Show * Art & Craft
* Environment and Community Info * Gardening Demonstrations + more
Free Kids' activities include:
- 9D Cienma
- Animal Farm - this walk-in animal farm will be bigger than ever
- The Rock Climbing - 8 metres high!
- The Circus Playground - Spin a plate or walk on stilts in this very popular Playground hosted by Circus Works.
- Carnival Games - Ring Master Nick Fury will round you all up into a frenzy of games such tug of war. Located in the Ring on Oval 2.
On Stage (Oval 1) - featuring: performances by Soiree 1.15pm-2.00pm and 2.20pm-3.00pm and Peter Miller-Robinson 3pm-4pm
The Ring (Oval 2) - will play host the Dog Show (11.oo am), comedy, games& entertainment
This web site will be regularly updated with information, times, competitions and more. We encourage you to make many return visits to moocooboola.com and post your comments, views and favourite MOOments.
Moocooboola is the annual Hunters Hill community festival coordinated by Hunter's Hill Council
Moocooboola is made possible thanks to major sponsor URM ( United Resource Mangement)
For more information contact Hunter’s Hill Council on 9879 9400 or firstname.lastname@example.org